Womens dive watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm looking to get my wife a watch she can wear when diving and as an everyday watch, I'm not looking for a dive computer just strictly a watch, I'm looking to keep it under $400, she doesnt like big mens style watches. Just strictly used during rec depth dives. Any suggestions, looking for one that won't flood when she wears it. Any brands that are better than others or that I should avoid.

Macy's currently has the Tissot Womens Swiss Chronograph Sports Watch on sale for $446 (reduced from $525), see the link below. It is water resistant to 200 meters.

Any decent dive watch is going to look like a sport watch, but the case on the Tissot women's watch is 35 mm while the men's version of the same watch is 45 mm - so it is a smaller version designed for a woman, see the link below.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...tchColor=Silver#fn=searchPass=exactMultiMatch

deleted duplicate

I'm looking to get my wife a watch she can wear when diving and as an everyday watch, I'm not looking for a dive computer just strictly a watch, I'm looking to keep it under $400, she doesnt like big mens style watches. Just strictly used during rec depth dives. Any suggestions, looking for one that won't flood when she wears it. Any brands that are better than others or that I should avoid.

@Mason Gierke did you find a nice dive watch for your wife yet; what did you get for her?

I still have some time as it's a Christmas present but I have it down to a citizen, momentum, and depending on money maybe splurge for a Tag.

I still have some time as it's a Christmas present but I have it down to a citizen, momentum, and depending on money maybe splurge for a Tag.

When deciding between a $150 watch and a $1500-$3000 watch (depending on which Aquaracer you are looking at) to actually take diving, you might want to consider whether the person wearing it is actually willing to risk beating it up setting up gear and banging on rocks and anything else it can encounter diving. I have a similarly priced dive watch but I don't wear it diving (OK once in a while I do) My watch to actually take diving is a Seiko that I don't care if I scratch and could replace for 200.00 if something really bad happened to it.

Some of the watch recommendations here are automatic vs. quartz also. If it's going to be a "wear it all the time" watch, then it doesn't really matter but for occasional use, an automatic (like some versions of the Aquaracer) isn't the best choice for someone not interested if having to shake (or wind) it up and set the time every time it's going to be used - just something to consider.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom