Womens dive watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Momentum Mini rubber band dive watch. I’ve accidentally worn while diving a couple of times under wetsuit when I forgot to take it off. Band is too short to wear over a wetsuit.

I use it while doing laps in the pool and otherwise like having a watch I can wear all the time. My style is rather casual. I have the aqua one. They also have a Mini steel version that is more stretchy.

I like the Mini as I have small wrists. Anything else is too big for me.

Momentum Watches | Dive Watches | Waterproof tested to 660FT +

I don't know what "women's watch" size you're actually looking for but I'll 2nd the Seiko SKX013. Basic no-frills, yet iconic automatic dive watch that is ISO 6425 compliant (if you care about such a thing). If you prefer a minor step up, a Seiko SRPC37 "mini-turtle" is another option which should have a little bit better movement as well as a better strap or bracelet.

Reactions: tep
Not under $400, but my wife wears her Tag everyday and for diving. Classy looking as well. Well actually not wearing it this week as it is back at Tag for new battery/pressure testing.

tag is overpriced because they are a "brand name". you can get a steinhart, cw trident, or deep blue with a swiss eta or sellita movement and sapphire glass for a lot less.

tag is overpriced because they are a "brand name". you can get a steinhart, cw trident, or deep blue with a swiss eta or sellita movement and sapphire glass for a lot less.

Applies to a lot of things... But it will not be a Tag :wink:

This blog is actually written by a diver "up north".

2018's Best Dive Watches Under $200 | Dive Watches Blog

That link is best watches under $200, there are others at under $500 (I think) as well as many other price points.

Here's a slightly older but women's watches specifically.

2016's Best Women's Dive Watches | Dive Watches Blog

Personally, I like Seiko and Citizen, esp down in the "tool watch" price range, eg under $300.

I really like Quartz over automatic, and solar quartz is better - no batteries to change, ever.

So Citizen Eco-drive, Seiko Solar Diver, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom