Women should not be allowed to dive !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HawaiiLover:
Please mind your business that the freedom for the female and male scubadivers can do whatever they pleases. Do not discrimate the women as I'm a scuba and snuba freak as I'm a lady. It didn't bother me at all. Period. Please RESPECT the female scubadivers. My daughter in law is a scuba diver instructor. She helped me a lot as I'm hearing impaired. She and I communicate with the sign language. Even don't discrimate the disability, either. They CAN do the sports they pleases.

Peace!
Kj
Hi HawaiiLover, I think you did not understand. The original note was a joke. It is not serious. Most of the people writing messages are women. We are laughing at people who believe these things. I do not know what language you speak. I think some of the humor was lost for you in translation. Please smile and laugh. Women dive as well as men. :)

pennypue:
Hi HawaiiLover, I think you did not understand. The original note was a joke. It is not serious. Most of the people writing messages are women. We are laughing at people who believe these things. I do not know what language you speak. I think some of the humor was lost for you in translation. Please smile and laugh. Women dive as well as men. :)
Thanks Penny but sometimes I think it's easier and even more fun to be angry :)

OK, take your foot off my head now please, down to 300 pounds...

Al Mialkovsky:
Thanks Penny but sometimes I think it's easier and even more fun to be angry :)

OK, take your foot off my head now please, down to 300 pounds...
300??Lower........oh, okay......
Say pretty please, and call me Princess.......and I'll remove the stiletto!!:blinking:

I tried to use very simple sentence structure for her too. LOL, I know from experience that humor is NOT easy to translate.

pennypue:
300??Lower........oh, okay......
Say pretty please, and call me Princess.......and I'll remove the stiletto!!:blinking:.

Stiletto? nevermind, I'm good
:eyebrow:

maxbottomtime:
I've never met a woman who didn't look good in a wetsuit. :)

We like you Maxbottomtime!

When are you next going diving?
:wink:

Seriously tho, women just shouldn't be in the water, they get all girly and gooey eyed at the fishes and are just far too much fun for you serious techie wreckie boys.:D Only kidding, it would be very boring if diving were restricted to just one sex.

BTW seriously now… who has actually tried the nekked diving thing??!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom