Women should not be allowed to dive !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amanda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hehehehehehehehehe

Tought this maybe should wake people up a tiny bit... :D

Why women should not be allowed to dive ?

- They use less air and therefore make LDS go bankrupt. :wacko:

- They are a threat to unfaithful behaviours in "Husband diving / Spouse not diving" couples :eek:ut:

- They can attract sharks when in menstruating (ROTFLMAO)

- As they have a smaller brain, they don't properly enjoy the beauty of u/w life. ;-0

- They don't look good in a wetsuit (unfortunately true :rolleyes: )

Cheeeeeerz

- They use less air and therefore make LDS go bankrupt.

This is on average. Some men can compete with any woman in this department and some women use lots of air. Some shops deal with this by limiting bottom time (no repeat business from me)

- They are a threat to unfaithful behaviours in "Husband diving / Spouse not diving" couples

This proves the wife should also be diving. The other point is if he's type to be unfaithful, why would you want to keep him anyway?

- They can attract sharks when in menstruating (ROTFLMAO)

True, but they can attract them at other times and so can men. The answer is to learn good technique. Don't swim with your hands.

- As they have a smaller brain, they don't properly enjoy the beauty of u/w life.

Brain size is proportional to body size. Humans come in second in this category.

- They don't look good in a wetsuit (unfortunately true )

Some do. If you don't, dive in a swim suit in warm water. The other point is, most men don't look good in a wet suit either. This isn't a fashion show, looks are totally unimportant.

I enjoy diving with my female buddies.

Solutions to the lady divers being banned.

They use less air and therefore make LDS go bankrupt.
Make sure they get the leaking regs.. That will equalize things for us.

They are a threat to unfaithful behaviours in "Husband diving / Spouse not diving" couples
This is the reason that the swimsuit exchange will only be done on alternate dives every 3rd weekend.

They can attract sharks when in menstruating (ROTFLMAO)
If this doesn't work then we can always cut them just troll awhile.

As they have a smaller brain, they don't properly enjoy the beauty of u/w life.
According to the area that men's brains are supposedly stored, if a womans brain is smaller, that would leave only leave one of 2 places for their brain to be stored. Which would mesh perfectly with where our brain is stored.

They don't look good in a wetsuit.
Everyone must dive nude at all times. That will out the true divers and eliminate the diver wannabies.

You know on a bad day I can always count on coming here and getting chuckle over something, keep it guys, there are some good conversation and some that I am still shaking my head over,

see you in the deep.

Hey, this is fun. I think I will join in on this one;

Tought this maybe should wake people up a tiny bit...IT DID!! IT DID!!

Why women should not be allowed to dive ?

- They use less air and therefore make LDS go bankrupt.

The reason that they probably use less air is due to the fact that the boyfriend/husband used up their reserves BEFORE going diving. Now because of this they cannot fully breathe. :rolleyes:

- They are a threat to unfaithful behaviours in "Husband diving / Spouse not diving" couples?!!!

So Amanda, what's wrong with this? This would be a GREAT story to share with your buddies and/or friends. + it's all in fun. No one TRULY means to harm anyone. :boom:

- They can attract sharks when in menstruating.

That depends. If we, or us for that matter are going to go on a trip to see some sharks that could actually turn out to be a BENEFIT for the divers. This is how it would work. We start diving and we see no sharks. Well. At this point we would resurface and say....Hey HONEY (knowing in full fact that, whomever this lady could be, is undergoing a menstruation cycle), please put your bathing suit on, or better yet why don't you jump in naked? There seems to be no sharks down there and we need your expertise. GET IT? he he :wink:

- As they have a smaller brain, they don't properly enjoy the beauty of u/w life

Hey, if we are able to teach monkeys to go to space we can... :mean:

- They don't look good in a wetsuit (unfortunately true)

Would that be a crotchless suit that you are talking about? Because if it is....I certainly would not complain. :tease:

Hope not to offend anyone. Just in FUN

SCUBAKID

Amanda once bubbled...

What? I happen to think 1/3 mm wetsuits look rather sexy on women.

It's drysuits that make women look like they're wearing potato sacks.

Marc :jester:

Amanda once bubbled...

Being of the pseudo-single female diving population, I like to think of it this way: the wetstuit is part of the screening device for the single-male diver dating pool.

I figure that if a guy likes the way I look in a 7mm wetsuit, then he's never gonna say I look fat in a pair of pants!

:hehe:

Amanda once bubbled...

- As they have a smaller brain, they don't properly enjoy the beauty of u/w life. ;-0

I have also found that a female divers empty head creates a lot of bouyancy problems...

:D

...Just kidding...Not trying to offend anyone :eek:ut:

...and some look really HOT in a thin wetsuit...

I've heard that women use less air than men... interesting since they also tend to dive colder than men based on my experience. However, how do the genders compare when air consumption is measured relative to lung capacity? Most women have smaller lungs than most men as a function of body size.

I prefer diving with women (almost all of my buddies are) because they have other characteristics I find valuable while diving: a better sense of the buddy relationship, a better sense of ecological relationships, a better sense of direction. And of course there are also the more superficial reasons: they are much nicer to look at, they tend not to gunt, and they are better conversationalists during surface intervals!

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom