Women should not be allowed to dive !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill once bubbled...
A better sense of the buddy relationship, a better sense of ecological relationships, a better sense of direction. And of course there are also the more superficial reasons: they are much nicer to look at, they tend not to gunt, and they are better conversationalists during surface intervals!

(That guy is trying to flatter us, girls... look out !! :D )

Amanda suggests I'm trying to flatter the female members of this board. Funk & Wagnalls defines flattery as praise that is excessive or without sincerity.

Most of the time I dive solo, at least in areas I'm familiar with. When I dive with a buddy, and trust my life to them (and have the responsibility for their lives as well), I choose buddies I feel most comfortable with. Almost all of them are women who are excellent divers.

I'd like to think my age and diving experience has given me wisdom to see things clearly and state them as I see them. It was not empty praise, but well-earned... at least as far as the buddies I dive with are concerned.

Dr. Bill

I have to agree with Divegurl20, I think I look pretty damn good in a wet suit! :D. Maybe this is a great opportunity for a poll. Who would you rather see in a wetsuit, Divgurl20 and me, or Drbill?LOL

Well, you've set up the challenge Sugar_Kayne... so set up the poll betwen you, Divegurl20 and me. However, I'm the only one with a picture of me in a wetsuit so both of you will have to add yours for readers to decide!

Of course I expect to win, since most of the women will vote for me (right?) and the two of you will split most of the male vote!!!

I'm rising to the challenge... and awaiting the results. Heh, heh, heh.

Dr. Bill

Amanda once bubbled...

- As they have a smaller brain, they don't properly enjoy the beauty of u/w life. ;-0

Actually, many scientist have a theory that once our species evolved to its present state, the smaller the brain, the more intelligent the human is. That's why we women have small hands. Our two fists together are supposed to be roughly the size of our brains. Smaller hands equal a smaller brain which equals (theoretically) more intelligence. :rolleyes:

I just dove with 3 woman off a boat on Maui. They all looked quite fetching in their little 3 mil shorties which were pulled down around their waists between dives...... hold on.... gotta dim the lights for a minute..........

As far as the LDS going broke on airfills, this may be true.....But in my case they make up for it on fin sales...... I think she has just out one of every kind ever made:wacko: The problem is none of them fit me:(
RJD

Fatimah, thanks for digging this one up!!! Quite amusing. I feel I am quite fetching in a 6.5mil farmer john. At least my dive buddy seemed to think so when I put his on. :D

As for the LDS going out of business with fewer air fills. Not likely when we look ravishing in our wetsuits (even the thick ones). It just attracts more men who follow us to the water breathing even heavier than when we're not around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom