Women should not be allowed to dive !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amanda:
- They don't look good in a wetsuit (unfortunately true :rolleyes: )

like, no way... true, wetsuits don't tend to be too flatering,
but there's something terribly sexy about a woman with messy
hair in a wetsuit that's just been diving... and if they happen
to have freckles....

ok i'll stop now before i get in trouble

pennypue:
Oh this is going to get me in so much trouble........
I did flash my dive instructor on video. :11:

You'll be the star of the next Divers Gone Wild video. ;o)

Foo

pennypue:
awwww, good for snuggling to get warm though.... :wink:

Well since you put it that way :eyebrow:

Foo:
You'll be the star of the next Divers Gone Wild video. ;o)

Foo
OHHHHH, let's film that one!!!!
Foo, are you ready to travel with me?
Do you want to egg the video subjects on, or would you prefer to do the camera work?

What course were you doing when you did the flash? Was it a panicked diver scenario? Or peak performance buyancy and you flashed your own personal buoyancy aids?

Now onto the issue of shrinkage and things looking bigger underwater, guess both effects would balance each other out when it came to it.

I know I was threatened with having to dive nude on my 50th and 100th dives, but kind of got a bit shy and snuck out of it by keeping quiet… shame on me. Maybe if they had been night dives…

divebunnie:
What course were you doing when you did the flash? Was it a panicked diver scenario? Or peak performance buyancy and you flashed your own personal buoyancy aids?

Now onto the issue of shrinkage and things looking bigger underwater, guess both effects would balance each other out when it came to it.

I know I was threatened with having to dive nude on my 50th and 100th dives, but kind of got a bit shy and snuck out of it by keeping quiet… shame on me. Maybe if they had been night dives…
:D
No special occasion. EVERYTHING is big on me. I guess it was more of a remove your kit exercise?

pennypue:
Do you want to egg the video subjects on, or would you prefer to do the camera work?

I'm there! Wait a minute, you mean I don't get to be IN the video? :11:

Foo:
I'm there! Wait a minute, you mean I don't get to be IN the video? :11:

Well I thought I was going to have to convince you......but seems like you're volunteering!!!!!

where is our first on location filming?

Back
Top Bottom