Woman shoots at Lobster divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIDIVER501:
Timmy we are diving tonight at bull point

John
Well Let me know when the next one is and Ill be there. Not to mention Ill be posting on here. I unfortunatley have to work tonight.

~Tim

The thing that gets me is how proud she is of herself......saw the interview on CNN, this whacko really believes that she is like some kind of hero for defending her right to have a lobster dinner crawling around in her backyard....

Crazy

She looks like she could catch those spineys in he teeth!

Interesting note...

She lives on the same canal as Jimmy Buffet and has shot at "intruders" before. I am dealing with a Network issue in an office with someone who knows her personally (lived there growing up). "She is a crusty ol' barnacle who is a half bubble off of plum". Apparently the people who live on that canal see anyone in it as a trespasser and feel that they have the right to prosecute with .45 if neccesary. That's scary.

From the look of things they should check the canal for mercury and her house for lead paint. That is one gene pool that is way too shallow to dive into.

NetDoc:
Dang... nothing down there worth your life! I surely hope they put her away for a LONG time.

Don't count on it. It's Monroe County, Key West no less, they love their crazies down there. Would bet that as we speak the City commission is considering putting a statue of this whack-a-loon in Mallory Square.

:dazzler1:

Boatlawyer:
Don't count on it. It's Monroe County, Key West no less, they love their crazies down there. Would bet that as we speak the City commission is considering putting a statue of this whack-a-loon in Mallory Square.

:dazzler1:
Then we should all fit in nicely down there

I don't like Key West. Don't care if I ever go back there (except to catch a few dives, then I'm outta there). Key Largo is MUCH nicer, and I've never been shot at there :). As has been stated, too many freeks in KW.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom