Woman shoots at Lobster divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you get the registration numbers off the pots? If that happened to me, I'd be quick to report the number to the licensing authority.

RIDIVER501:
Roger that RIO...I was thinking maybe a night dive wed night if you and Mat are up for it. Bull Point maybe?????

Sounds good to me... Matt and I were actually talking about doing a night dive this week but we hadn't nailed down when yet. Hopefully Matt is available. Bull Pt sounds good. I have only done one dive there so far this year.

RIDIVER501:
No..up here in the NE their favorite weapon is a cinderblock in your bubble.

Been depth charged quite a few times by guys who thought I was at their traps when I was just out night diving. Also had some local lobsterman in newport drop pots right in the middle of a deep dive class I was conducting off of castle hill. they drove right over our flag and down came 10 pots. Luckily no injuries.

"I'd have called him richard but really he is just another dick."
castle hill/ipswich/ma?Thats where they rip you of with a 25$ parking fee,right?Peace :wink:

want to strap on my thigh holster web gear and Glock 27 in order to protect myself :eyebrow:

I read about this yesterday morn and figured someone would post about it. I'm surprised that no other Fl Conch Divers have posted.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Wildbill:
want to strap on my thigh holster web gear and Glock 27 in order to protect myself :eyebrow:

I read about this yesterday morn and figured someone would post about it. I'm surprised that no other Fl Conch Divers have posted.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Armed divers, armed crazy old ladies. Heck, even the lobsters are probably packing heat down there. :eyebrow:

I am orginally from MA but I spent 4 years down in FL and I remember there was a gun shop near where I was that had a big sign that said "Guns, Archery, Kites". When I saw that I knew I was definitely west of Worcester (that is an old expression in MA equivalent to saying you aren't in Kansas anymore). That and the fact that every corner seemed to have either a church or strip club (and sometimes both).

Yup, Florida is wicked west of Worcester.

The last night dive I did there I saw the torpedo ray. He was neslted in next to the wall.

RIDIVER if you ever get that weekly night dive (hmm one would want to say off the ground.. but under sea level sounds better) let me know I'll bring the grill in my pick up truck.

~Tim

If you are referring to the boat that dropped the poys on us we did one better. On of My DM's was on the surface, got the boat's Name and reg number.
reported it to the DEM and the USCG....they told us there was nothing they could do...

No justice.

Dang... nothing down there worth your life! I surely hope they put her away for a LONG time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom