Woman shoots at Lobster divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIDIVER501:
Flack Jacket -----Check

rofl

like florida lobster is worth killing someone for anyways!

now maine lobster...that's a different story :wink:

Let's hope that we don't see any Cape Ann copycats!

No..up here in the NE their favorite weapon is a cinderblock in your bubble.

Been depth charged quite a few times by guys who thought I was at their traps when I was just out night diving. Also had some local lobsterman in newport drop pots right in the middle of a deep dive class I was conducting off of castle hill. they drove right over our flag and down came 10 pots. Luckily no injuries.

"I'd have called him richard but really he is just another dick."

would it be out of line to cut the rope on the pots if he was trying to smash you ?

RIDIVER501:

Been depth charged quite a few times by guys who thought I was at their traps when I was just out night diving. Also had some local lobsterman in newport drop pots right in the middle of a deep dive class I was conducting off of castle hill. they drove right over our flag and down came 10 pots. Luckily no injuries.

"I'd have called him richard but really he is just another dick."

No but I don't stoop to their level. A couple of times I have helped LM's with trap line problems, lost traps etc...but it seems they soon forget that not all divers are trying to catch the lobsters before them or trying to take them out of their traps.

Wow, reading that article it is pretty scary how proud of herself she seems. Right down to the "I am CRAZY!" grin in the mug shot.

BTW, RIDIVER nice to meet you this weekend. If you ever do your cookout dive count me in.

RIDIVER501:

Maybe I should start navigating in an erratic zig zag pattern while diving like the old world war II convoys. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom