WMII Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea, the Spyder has this 'thing' attached with a suction cup to your monitor. As you go through the program, it reads and records stuff, then talks to your printer to make it work right. LOL As you can tell I'm one of those technical sort of folks! Truthfully, I'm not sure what all it does or exactly how it works but alot of photogs who print their own prints have given it high reviews. Whatever I do, I can't print anything with what I've got now. Be glad you lucked out!

Just noticed that. I don't know if you saw it or not, but I wrote a report about the Grove on the other WM post.

Thanks,

D

Jeff, we were involved in the retrieval of your camera. I told Daryl that it was your camera, after he picked it up off the bottom. That was at Molassis Reef. I had to write your name on my slate so he could see who to give it back to.

Dave's got some incredible shots. I know he's looking for software for cropping, resizing, and auto-leveling at the moment.

HA! Speak for yourself there Pal! Iv'e been at the PC for3 hours trying to get this figured out. This software doesn't appear to have auto leveling.

Oh well, Some of them are keepers and this was my first time with the camera underwater.

Dave

You could also look for MS Picture It! Ver 7 in one of it's variations. It's been on sale at all the office places and Comp USA lately and it has auto leveling. It's what I've been using.

Marc

Jeff,

I guess I did see it! That’s sad I had already forgotten it was yours. Man I didn’t drink that much beer Monday night did I?
:boozer: No, of course I didn’t.

Yeah, I did grab it as it was heading for the bottom. Cindy wrote on her slate Jeff, and then Bill took it from me and returned it to you.

Daryl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom