WMII Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That looks good. I have MGI Photo Suite on my pc, I haven't done any playing with it with these pictures to do any inhancements. Except to resize them. I left them as is with their colors etc.

Seaangle

"I found this fish very interesting, and best I can tell from my book it is a sand diver. Correct me if I am wrong. Thought he was really cool and very camo with the bottom"

That fish is a lizard fish. Nice shot

Jeff,

I didn’t get to see your A40 at Wreckmania. What kind of setup do you have? Housing? External strobes? Etc?

Nice pics Cindy and Jeff. Dave O should post some of his from Wreckmania II. He had some good shots as well.

Daryl

Kosh once bubbled...
I didn’t get to see your A40 at Wreckmania. What kind of setup do you have? Housing? External strobes? Etc?

Just the A40 in a housing. Actually, I thought you did see it; Weren't you involved in the recovery when I lost it underwater??! :) Or was that Kevin and Bill?

Dave O should post some of his from Wreckmania II.

Dave's got some incredible shots. I know he's looking for software for cropping, resizing, and auto-leveling at the moment.

The best software I've found is Photoshop Elements. Full retail is $99 but Circuit City and other chains frequently have rebates. I only paid $39 for mine.

It does most of the same stuff Photoshot 7 does with the exception of the graphic art stuff. Or I should say it does all the stuff you'll need to work on your pictures.

Who was taking the video during the dives? Any chance of getting some of that posted?

Marc

FLL Diver once bubbled...
Who was taking the video during the dives? Any chance of getting some of that posted?

BILLB. Yea, I'm kinda interested in some of that...

Except I don't remember the camera on me; so that means it probably was on me at the times that I didn't want it on me!

I finally got all my shots printed out. I printed them out right here at home and they look pretty good. I bought some photo software yesterday that should help me some. "Print shop deluxe version 15" Anyone familiar with it?

Dee, I looked at Photoshop elements but the package said it was an upgrade and you needed a previous version of photoshop. Is this untrue?

I forgot to tell you folks that I got some very close shots of a very large reef shark at French Reef Wednesday morning after we all parted.

I'll see what I can get posted.

Dave

Big O once bubbled...
...Dee, I looked at Photoshop elements but the package said ut was a upgraed and you needed a previous version of photoshop. Is this untrue?

Dave....mine isn't an upgrade. I've never had any version of Photoshop at all. I did hear a while back that some PS upgrades had Elements included...may be it was something like that. You can also buy it on Adobe's website but you'll pay full price.

Did you calibrate your monitor before you printed your pictures? My prints come out way darker than what shows on my monitor. I'm trying to decide whether to buy the Spyder calibration thing and print my own or just pay for prints.

Figures, the first time in months that I don't review my post before I post it, and WHAM! I have 47 typos in a single post.

Dee, I have never heard of calibrating a monitor. I must of just got lucky, because my prints and monitor look very very close.

I take it this spider thingy is a adjustment aid of some sorts?

Thanks,

Dave

Back
Top Bottom