WMII Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got a few shots of the wreckmania divers on the boat that I really liked too.

More from dives. This was at the Benwood too.

This is my absolute most favorite.

This will be the next to last I am posting as I know it is a real PIA to go from one to the next reply.

I love this shot. It was taken on the way back to ascend from the Eagle.

Thanks Cindy! Your photos are great. With that hat, I think Jeff has moved to the top of the Geek contest!

seaangel once bubbled...
Not the quality of Jeff's, but they will do for my memories of a great time.

... It's also the post processing. Ever see the sea-life developing, or whatever it is that Kodak does and advertises in dive shops? People use that to 'correct' their pictures to wash out a lot of the blue.

You can do the same thing with Photoshop [and since people do it to their film, it's not cheating in my eyes]. A lot of mine are auto-leveled and cropped.

Here's an example:

Jeff - do you change your settings from auto when you on your A60 when you're using it underwater?

Marc

FLL Diver once bubbled...
Jeff - do you change your settings from auto when you on your A60 when you're using it underwater?

A40 actually.

Um. No; not really. I just make sure it's locked on the subject before I shoot. I've gotten better about backing off if I don't see the shot I want. I do switch between flash and no-flash alot, as well as switching between normal and macro.

Back
Top Bottom