Witnessed diver mutilate a lobster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do not understsand the meaning of the word "it" in the husband's response. I see two possibilities for the meaning of his reply.
  1. We got the antenna, we don't care; it's over.
  2. You've made your point. She won't do it again. Now leave us alone.
It was as in #2. His quick understanding of what his wife had done and zero surprise/disgust at her behavior made me think she’d/they’d done similar stuff before. Also on the dives they did plenty of ‘regular’ jerk behavior - shoving their cameras with super bright lights into the faces of sleeping nurse sharks and then chasing after them when they inevitably swam away, kicking coral with their fins when taking pics, etc etc

I have a feeling I might have met this woman in the last few days...... Very crude and boisterous? Lots of cussing?
They were really friendly above water for the rest of the time I saw them except this incident, definitely wouldn’t be them. Creepily friendly, kinda like if you would imagine a psychopath Ned Flanders

Creepily friendly, kinda like if you would imagine a psychopath Ned Flanders
Now that is gold!

Ha ah ah ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha ha nha ha ha ha!

Yeah it spins and has flashing lights, just out of eyeshot

184 DSC06699.JPG

The boss is actually coming over to see what all the fuss is about

364 26232328_1795887217119559_5507116560859510058_oa.jpg

and yes of course I have had to put this ensemble away until the dawn of the next time

No sharks, nor deserved divers were mutilated during the making of this advertisement
and I ain't about to start fightin no neoprene to get my legs any more vertical than that

I keep telling those maker guys to make wetsuits the same shape as bike racing leathers

Totally ocean solo now, no more photos

@bobbobson mutilating an animal in Mexico is illegal as far as I see Animal welfare and rights in Mexico - Wikipedia, you could report her. Not sure locals would care much about the antennas of a single lobster, nevertheless, it would scare this person off knowing she broke the law in a foreign country and could be charged might put her off next time doing something similar.

I've eaten quite a few wolf eels that I have speared.
I don't believe in that myself, but...what do they taste like? They're actually edible?

kinda like if you would imagine a psychopath Ned Flanders
No, I can't. I just don't think that's possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom