Wishing Peace for all Nations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people need to be hated. Never forget and never, ever forgive. This photo is from over the weekend. The Russians are firing on civilians trying to escape. May they rot in hell, along with the 9/11 f**kers.View attachment 710831

Maybe.

But I guess my point is I believe any action should be of the helping kind, the focus should be right action, right speech with good intentions. For me this might mean helping the humanitarian needs and not killing another or wasting energy hating, hate changes nothing.

I know and accept others may feel differently. I also know in the comfort of my safe place it's easy to comment and perhaps if my child was just murdered I'd almost guarantee I'd feel differently and likely look for blood.

It's hard to hold.

Some people need to be hated. Never forget and never, ever forgive. This photo is from over the weekend. The Russians are firing on civilians trying to escape. May they rot in hell, along with the 9/11 f**kers.View attachment 710831

Lost for words... heartbreaking.

This is the thread about wishing peace on earth. Buddhasummer is on the right track. This thread is not for hate.

Buddhasummer, is

I can spend hours hating on Putin or Russia or any number of things, I can spend energy on it. Or I can do something positive, spend that time thinking about solutions or how to assist, how to implement a change, macro or otherwise.

When I just talk negative and in anger and in hate, I've changed nothing except to make myself feel worse. The situation remains, part of the solution or part of the problem, I know it's a bit cliched but I think it's a truth.

I choose to be part of the solution.

I can spend hours hating on Putin or Russia or any number of things, I can spend energy on it. Or I can do something positive, spend that time thinking about solutions or how to assist, how to implement a change, macro or otherwise.

When I just talk negative and in anger and in hate, I've changed nothing except to make myself feel worse. The situation remains, part of the solution or part of the problem, I know it's a bit cliched but I think it's a truth.

I choose to be part of the solution.
Your philosophy is rooted in wisdom something that is lacking in todays world . I hate to get off track here but I believe all the great thinkers in history possesd great wisdom that the masses gravitated to , to feed their hunger . If you follow the crowd you'll only get as far as the crowd gets but if you seek out on your own you will see wondrous things .

Last post on this topic I promise.

I think we need to be very careful using the term "Russians" from what I've read and seen it seems fairly apparent that the majority of Russian civilians do not in any way shape or form agree with this invasion. It also seems many Russian military feel they were tricked into this. As is often the case millions who have nothing to do with decisions made are the ones being most hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom