Wisdom 1 & Windows 7 'USB Interface Not Found'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irishstout

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I updated our PC to Windows 7 (32 bit) last year and was checking everything before our upcoming trip but am seeing 'USB Interface Not Found' when I attempt to download the dive logs from our Wisdom 1 computers.

I did not have this issue with XP and want to know if there is a new driver or some other fix for the 32 bit version. *I did look on Sherwood's website and have the most current driver and software installed for Windows 7 32bit.

Thanks, Sean

In case anyone else runs into this problem, when you install the 64-bit driver in Windows 7 do NOT have the cable plugged in to the PC/computer in any way. Just having the cable plugged into the USB port prevented the driver install from working. Just unplug, install the driver, and then install the software and plug everytyhing in again. You should be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom