i550c connection to Diverlog on windows PC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rlayne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does Divelog on a windows PC work with the i550c? I have tried to connect using the usb interface cable and it will not connect. I am sure I have the correct usb driver. I can connect both my Aeris Atmos AIs which are essentially the same dc without bluetooth. Diverlog does not provide an option to connect via bluetooth, only usb. Odd for a dc that has bluetooth. Is it that the software has not been updated to reflect the addition of bluetooth to the i300c and i550c? Thank you in advance for any help.

I am able to connect using Subsurface. I believe I have found part of the answer. It appears that the i550c is not supported on PC. It is supported on mac however, I am unable to connect. After connecting the usb cable to my mac the PC counter comes up but the button to advance from connect usb cable is greyed out.

The button is the next button in the diverlog software when adding dive computer.

Back
Top Bottom