Cressi PC Interface Broken - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquamusic

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have had a Cressi Giotto for almost 1 year. The PC Interface worked ok at first, but now it only lists the dives in the left panel, but does not show any of the details in the center panel. Updated to their latest version: 2.0.2.42

I have 14 dives stored on my Surface Pro/Windows laptop through the Cressi Interface. I can see the log files for the dives in the directory, but the software just will not display the dive details or graph like it used to.

I have contacted Cressi support many times - they never respond. :-(

Any help is appreciated.

I have had a Cressi Giotto for almost 1 year. The PC Interface worked ok at first, but now it only lists the dives in the left panel, but does not show any of the details in the center panel. Updated to their latest version: 2.0.2.42

I have 14 dives stored on my Surface Pro/Windows laptop through the Cressi Interface. I can see the log files for the dives in the directory, but the software just will not display the dive details or graph like it used to.

I have contacted Cressi support many times - they never respond. :-(

Any help is appreciated.
I have a cressi Leonardo. The software is so out of date and I’ve switched to a Mac, so I’m on Subsurface now. Give that a try and you can also look at your dives on your phone through the cloud.

I have a cressi Leonardo. The software is so out of date and I’ve switched to a Mac, so I’m on Subsurface now. Give that a try and you can also look at your dives on your phone through the cloud.
Thanks for the tip. Installed Subsurface - it won't import my existing log files, but will import from the Giotto computer. Back in business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom