Winter is coming - whining thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, but those dives on Wreck Alley it was at 50f .

D_B it was 48 and I still remember looking at you and saying *******this, you agreed, and topside we went for hot chocolate. I think our dive time was a total of 15 minutes. :doh: :D

Enjoy that for me this winter, would you? I'll be diving.... :) :palmtree: Bob

:rofl3: Hockey, I'd have to agree with Bob here. :D Secretly I have to admit I'd like to try ice diving at least once. Wardric says its really pretty.

MissD this is the thread i was in reference to. it had nothing to do with spring water temps.

Oh I missed that. I sorry Jon. That's crazy.

MissD... you are in Florida. That isn't winter (nor is SoCal). Get over it.

It's still a toasty 64-66 F at depth here on my night dives, but I do agree that 48 F is about my lower limit for diving wet. Fortunately we rarely reach it here on the island... even my deep dives to 200 ft never dropped below 50 F.

I'll be in Sarasota the last 10 days of Dec and the first week of January. Too bad I'll miss the Thanksgiving turkey and shark's teeth.

I'll be in Sarasota the last 10 days of Dec and the first week of January. Too bad I'll miss the Thanksgiving turkey and shark's teeth.

Actually I need to get a thread going on this. What day/date will be best for you to dive? Do you want to charter or would you like to go fossiling?

And yes it is winter. Were spoiled rotten here hence, the whining :wink:

18 years in Wisconsin taught me all I need to know about Winter. Now I live down here and don't have any use or desire for cold weather or cold water...

Ditto!! For me it was Chicago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom