Winter gear storage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They keep it about 78 or so. I’m usually in my drysuit as I’d be terribly overweighted with my doubles otherwise. Base layer only. I’m in the pool for 4 hours so I don’t get that hot.

You should try Cozumel in winter. 78/79 sounds about right. They even have a wreck for you...

It's the regular
I’ll do some quarry dives over the winter. There’s Gilboa in OH that’s 5 hours away. I was out there a few weeks back. Will go out more over the winter if there’s no ice on the quarry and the roads are clear for the drive. But it requires a hotel stay so that adds up quick. Plus, weather can cancel us last minute.

Yes, I do the pool. Can’t let the gills dry out. DRIS runs once a month pool sessions for 4-5 hours for already certified divers at a local big indoor community pool they rent a lane or two in. Nice that you can stretch out for underwater laps. Got one next weekend. I’ll be having a couple separate pool sessions with my tech instructor after New Year’s (AN/DP/Helitrox). Classroom will be done over the winter, too. Otherwise, I just workout on the bike or do pool laps at my gym
Yeah, dives on New Years is bull.... I've done it wet in Nova Scotia. I didn't know "bull*****, was a no- no since I saw the F word on Network TV.SERIOSLLY>>>>?

It's the regular

Yeah, dives on New Years is bull.... I've done it wet in Nova Scotia. I didn't know "bull*****, was a no- no since I saw the F word on Network TV.SERIOSLLY>>>>?

We’re going to try for that little wreck of the Hammond beach again this New Year’s. We’ll have to see how the weather is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom