Winter diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

she-diver

Reaction score
:05: Can any one tell me if any dive boats in the RI, or Mass area run in the winter. I pick up a drysuit this fall and id like to keep diving.

she-diver:
:05: Can any one tell me if any dive boats in the RI, or Mass area run in the winter.

I know for a fact that Cape Ann Divers run year-round, and Northern Atlantic Dive run charters in the winter, as well.

www.underseaexploration.com

Current scheduled trips are

Dec. 17 2005 USS Bass
Dec. 18 2005 U-853

Anyone who organizes a trip booking 6 people the 7th spot is free to the trip leader. (1/2 boat capacity)
book the whole boat and its 2 spots free.
the boat is avalable for bookings on other dates as well

We also offer to close locations smaller groups to go out on the Center console boat that is al set up for diving with dive ladder that can be used with fins on if desired,
this makes a great option for just a few people who want to take a half day and dive some of the closer sites in the area.

PeaceDog:
I know for a fact that Cape Ann Divers run year-round, and Northern Atlantic Dive run charters in the winter, as well.

I dove with Cape Ann a few times, Great people. I didnt know the had year- round charters. Northern Atlantic where are they out of, do they have a website.
Thanks

Diesel298:
www.underseaexploration.com

Current scheduled trips are

Dec. 17 2005 USS Bass
Dec. 18 2005 U-853

Anyone who organizes a trip booking 6 people the 7th spot is free to the trip leader. (1/2 boat capacity)
book the whole boat and its 2 spots free.
the boat is avalable for bookings on other dates as well

We also offer to close locations smaller groups to go out on the Center console boat that is al set up for diving with dive ladder that can be used with fins on if desired,
this makes a great option for just a few people who want to take a half day and dive some of the closer sites in the area.

I checked out the your website, thats not the Seeker from Shadow divers is it.

she-diver:
I checked out the your website, thats not the Seeker from Shadow divers is it.

Yes

Diesel298:
We also offer to close locations smaller groups to go out on the Center console boat that is al set up for diving

Never heard you mention that before, is that a new boat?

she-diver:
I dove with Cape Ann a few times, Great people. I didnt know the had year- round charters. Northern Atlantic where are they out of, do they have a website.
Thanks

Unfortunately, Cape Ann Divers closes Christmas Eve and stays closed through January so they don't run charters during that period. But they start again in February.

And of course, there also nothing wrong with a little walk through snow for a good shore dive either. Make snowmen on the surface interval.... maybe do a little sledding on your backplate.....

Back
Top Bottom