Windy Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dutchman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What were conditions like this past weekend? The web site says that water temps are 84 degrees to bottom. Find that hard to believe. There certainly was a lot of Dallas and Houston divers going out there for training.:blinking:

79 degrees at 145' on Sunday.

We were out there Sunday the 9th....only went down to 100, just past the end of the chain to the stump and rock...but it was warm....no neoprene for me and it was no problemo....

We were out there Sunday the 9th....only went down to 100, just past the end of the chain to the stump and rock...but it was warm....no neoprene for me and it was no problemo....

Are you diving naked again! :11:

79 degrees at 145' on Sunday.

Wow, that seems really warm for that depth. How about vis?
Has the lake started to turn over yet?

I was out there three days last week and wore a .5mm skin. Depths ranged from 70-135 feet. Vis a great below 70 feet.

Windy Point....Hippie Hollow....close enough......but dang, did those fish school around me....

So many jokes, so many jokes, terms of sevice, angry mods...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom