Windy point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are planning to go diving there on the 15th of Sept. Hopefully things won't change too quickly. I would love to check it out.

Please keep us informed,

Thanks

Ok, I talked to Richard yesterday.
He said (note: these are not exact quotes :) ):
~ The place IS under contract.
~ If they don't back out, they'll probably take over in November.
~ They have asked him to stay on until ?? June ??.
~ They have talked about keeping it a scuba park and it will stay like it is until probably next April-June timeframe.
~ He really doesn't know what they plan to do with it... they are being fairly secretive.

So, I guess we really won't know what's going to happen until it happens :(

ATXGoreDiver:
~ He really doesn't know what they plan to do with it... they are being fairly secretive.

That means it's gone. They don't want to spill the beans about it being developed and possibly face angry divers who will drag them to court and cause them problems before they even get started. If they have plans to make it a bigger, better scuba park, they'd be talking it up already.

Joe-Diver:
That means it's gone. They don't want to spill the beans about it being developed and possibly face angry divers who will drag them to court and cause them problems before they even get started. If they have plans to make it a bigger, better scuba park, they'd be talking it up already.

This is a very very sad QFT :(

Back
Top Bottom