Windy point river channel line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please. We were lazy when we started it. The sooters make it easy. You just go to the bottom at stair 2 (I think, it has been a while) and the just head down stream along the river bank. Swimming, it is a bit harder! :)

Seems my project is more interesting to everyone than I thought. I'm probably going to start an official "Travis Traverse" thread where we can discuss plans. I'd love to see this done and do a swim dive a mile long with a 160' bottom. That would be a nice accomplishment. I may not have a spring to explore and map, but darn it, I can do insane things in a lake!

That sounds like a blast! Good practice...breaks up the monotony of an otherwise featurless silted riverbed. Viz the last 2 days was crap from 130-150ish, then breaking open to 10-15+ from 155-169 (174ffw). I have 72 degrees on my Vytec as the bottom temp. Start that "Travis Traverse" thread and lets plan us a visit to the other side...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom