Windy point river channel line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know who laid the line in the channel at windy point? a red line going accross the river channel?

Hemlon:
There's a red line down there??

Who knew??

the people that put it there and others who have found it, this isn't just junk line thats all over in the trees.

trying to get more info on it, I've seen similar line at the dam and am wondering if this the same person/group etc.

this line is deep, came accross it on a dive but did not follow it to either end and I have not seen this line up shallower so I believe this is a deep line only.

Troy said that it goes all the way across the bottom of the lake. I seem to remember someone on this board saying that it was someone from a local college that did it. I am sure we will get the answer soon. How was the vis? We may head that way Sept 8-9 for a couple of dives.

Debraw:
Troy said that it goes all the way across the bottom of the lake. I seem to remember someone on this board saying that it was someone from a local college that did it. I am sure we will get the answer soon. How was the vis? We may head that way Sept 8-9 for a couple of dives.

Vis below 130 sucked, opened up a lil bit (just a little) after 150 or so, then back to crappy on the bottom.

FIXXERVI6:
Vis below 130 sucked, opened up a lil bit (just a little) after 150 or so, then back to crappy on the bottom.

Thanks for the update. I think we will go to Oronogo instead in the near future for the deep dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom