Windy Point May 3rd and 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The more the merrier, I will be happy to have as many to dive with as possible. The best I can tell you is I will be the solo guy with the dark blue 9x9 tent. I am not too sure where I will be set up at. I will possibly be set up on the right side as you come down from the air fill station.

Matt

Matt,

There is a chance that I may have to work tomorrow, I won't know until later tonight. How late were you planning on being there on Sunday? If I do have to work tomorrow, then I might try to join you on Sunday.

Thanks,
Brad

Sunday I will be headed over to Lake Travis Scuba to go on a boat dive. I will head that way around noon, or as soon as I load up my stuff.

Have fun diving with Lake Travis Scuba. I ended up having to go into work today. If I can manage it, I may try to get out there later this evening.

Regards,

We had some awesome dives all weekend!

It was a great weekand, a little cold early in the morning for us campers, but al in all a fantastic weekend. we had great visibilty to about 80' then it went to caput in some areas down to 100' so I am told. I stayed above 80' since I am a wet diver, I was not preapared for the high 50's at 80' and below.

Anyways, I was reading this post when I thought about diving this coming weekend. I thought that I waould let every on know that next weekend is MOTHER'S DAY. I wont be there.

Good day wringing out to dry.

Hey ctref4, I saw all of you guys out there this weekend. There were alot of you. I was in the tent just north of you. I did a few dives Sat and packed up Sunday morn. to dive elsewhere.
Some of us are going to try to make it out this coming weekend. We will be doing a night dive then. It is Mothers day weekend but I guess I can be home in time. Or I will try at least.

ftwdiver14, you should have come over and sat at the camp fire. Were you the lone diver in the trees near the fence line? We were with ASCUBA VENTURE out of Corpus Christi, TX. We had 12 or 13 that were certified this weekend. loads of fun, but I am really tired right now.

ftwdiver14, you should have come over and sat at the camp fire. Were you the lone diver in the trees near the fence line? We were with ASCUBA VENTURE out of Corpus Christi, TX. We had 12 or 13 that were certified this weekend. loads of fun, but I am really tired right now.

Yes that was me lurking in the trees :D. My normal buddy had work this weekend so I just went out on my own. I also did 2 boat dives yesterday and got home around midnight. I got up at 5 this morning and I am beat :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:. I did have a great time though.
I talked briefly with one of your guys, the one in the firefighter t-shirt, sorry I didn't get the chance to get his name. He had to run because his grill was flaming.
Maybe we will meet up there soon in the coming weeks or months.

That was me, I remember talking to you now. Good to know your okay from all that diving. you said that you were going with Lake Travis Scuba or something like that, right. I had my son and his friend there this weekend. I volunteer at the Annaville Volunteer fire Department, here in the CC area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom