Windy Point May 3rd and 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ftwdiver14

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Geez, after reading about all of the excitement of this past weekend at Windy Point, I am upset at myself that I had to work and missed out on all the fun.

However, I just purchased a new set of split fins and am really anxious to try them out. Next weekend I AM heading out to Travis to spend the weekend and would like to get my initiation into the Swampers...so to speak. I am not sure if my normal buddy will be able to attend so I may need someone to dive with. Does anyone have any early plans for heading that way next weekend? The weather so far is suppose to be really great, in the 80's.

Thanks and I hope to meet someone there.

Will be in Canton Tx. at the monthly First Monday Trades Day Sale walking my feet off with the wife on Sat.. :wink:

I will make my best efforts to sneak out past a ton of work around the house and be out there for a few dives. Not sure yet if it will be Saturday or Sunday. I'll know more later in the week. I'm usually solo so I'll try to find you.

They did explain the part of the Swamper initiation that involves carrying everyone's gear and washing our cars right?

I will make my best efforts to sneak out past a ton of work around the house and be out there for a few dives. Not sure yet if it will be Saturday or Sunday. I'll know more later in the week. I'm usually solo so I'll try to find you.

They did explain the part of the Swamper initiation that involves carrying everyone's gear and washing our cars right?

Well now...as long as there is some cold beer afterwards :shelli: I wouldn't mind carring someones fin to help them out. It's the least I can do.

Wish I could make it, but thats the weekend before finals for me.

Looks like its going to be Saturday out there for me. Anyone else going to be there?

Not me...boat dives Sunday afternoon...

Well, as I am new to the Austin area, and have not yet found a dive buddy, I would like to join in with you Saturday afternoon. I would try for the morning as well, but I have a friend coming in from out of town, and I have to pick up my tanks in the morning from Oak Hill. Provided I don't have to work on Saturday. If I can make it, what should I look for to locate you?

Thanks,
Brad

Back
Top Bottom