Wind Storm Whistles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just picked one up today for $4.95,,,,,the packaging saying it works underwater for a buddy signaling device....any truth to that???

Yes, it works undewater. For signaling umm nope (dont count on it). Sounds more like a bird whistle underwater.

Thanks folks for the info.,,,,,maybe a tank banger is the next purchase...........GEE I am going to go broke on this hobby-sport!!

texdiveguy:
Thanks folks for the info.,,,,,maybe a tank banger is the next purchase...........GEE I am going to go broke on this hobby-sport!!

Try having this, golf, and moutain biking as hobby/sports. See how much money you have afterwards. HAHAHAHA

Paul

Or - save your money on the useless things like tank bangers and practice your buddy skills instead. :)

Remember - using equipment to solve a skills issue is a whole lot more expensive and a lot less enjoyable in the long run.

wstein:
Try having this, golf, and moutain biking as hobby/sports. See how much money you have afterwards. HAHAHAHA

Paul

LOL.... have 3 classic hobby cars as my other hobby, bottomless hole!

Boogie711:
Or - save your money on the useless things like tank bangers and practice your buddy skills instead. :)

Remember - using equipment to solve a skills issue is a whole lot more expensive and a lot less enjoyable in the long run.

Good point about the buddy practice,,,,that should be a given for all of us.

texdiveguy:
LOL.... have 3 classic hobby cars as my other hobby, bottomless hole!

Ouch on the bank part, buy heck they must be fun.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom