Win an APEKS Regulator - Holiday Specials at TDL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK GUYS AND GALS --- I just checked the tally. You folks are 19 orders away from getting the regulator pulled. I would LOVE to do that tomorrow -- Saturday and get it shipped out on Monday.

Remember to enter you MUST put in the comments box on EXIT of your order (see rules above) "Enter Me in Randy's Regulator Drawing"

19 more and we pull it.

Good luck and thanks for all your support this year of Tech Diving Limited

JS1scuba:
OK GUYS AND GALS --- I just checked the tally. You folks are 19 orders away from getting the regulator pulled. I would LOVE to do that tomorrow -- Saturday and get it shipped out on Monday.

Remember to enter you MUST put in the comments box on EXIT of your order (see rules above) "Enter Me in Randy's Regulator Drawing"

19 more and we pull it.

DOH!!! I forgot that step. Oh, well, I needed the stuff anyway.

The $200 rule was in effect when I placed my order :(

hey randy... wanna enter me in your drawing anyway? :D

JS1scuba:

19 more and we pull it.

Just ordered a couple of things. I noted I was a Scubaboard member and inquired about being the 50th order #.

Thanks in any case.

rhlee:
The $200 rule was in effect when I placed my order :(

hey randy... wanna enter me in your drawing anyway? :D

only rule that changed was # 3 -- you are in ........

cheers

jds

kidsdream:
Just ordered a couple of things. I noted I was a Scubaboard member and inquired about being the 50th order #.

Thanks in any case.

I think there are a few more needed. I expect it will be pulled in the morning once everything is tallied.

Note that so long as it said enter me in Randy's Drawing it is in . We process many many orders from many sources.

Good Luck

JDS

Hi Joel,
Any way of letting me know if my O2 Analyzer has been shipped yet? If not, could'ja
throw a Manta reg. necklace into the box? (Blue or Black?) and enter me into the above drawing? (I figure the Analyzer went out last week though?)
Thanks.

TEVIS VERRETT

You are the Winner of this weeks Holiday Drawing for the APEKS TX50/DS4 regulator.

Congrats.

Thank you all for playing and your support of Tech Diving Limited

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom