Win an APEKS Regulator - Holiday Specials at TDL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
Win an APEKS Regulator - Holiday Specials at TDL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HO HO HO,

I just got back from vacation on the East Coast --- COLD is not the word. Now I remember why I moved to hot, sunny Arizona. ........ Now that I am warmed up and my e-mail is caught up I thought I would put out a special to you BEFORE Joel stepped in and stopped me!

WIN A NEW APEKS TX50 with DS4 DIN First Stage !

Place an order for $200 or more on the TDL website and your name gets entered into the APEKS random drawing for this outstanding regulator (with full US warranty).

To enter is simple:

1. Go to the TDL website and place an order for $200 or more.
2. In the Comments Box Note: Enter me in Randy's Drawing
3. Each $200 purchased gets you a chance. (limited to 4 chances)
4. Scott's Specials on Trips applies
5. All products apply except service.
6. Does not apply to wholesale or wholesale export orders.
7. Does not apply to prior orders waiting to ship.

To win is simple.

1. Once we reach 50 orders we will pick the winner.
2. Winner is picked on random method.
3. You will be notified and you need to acknowledge winning.
4. Unit will be shipped to you with your choice of hose length.

Visit our web site at http://www.techdivinglimited.com and place your order. You will find hundreds of items on sale that you just have to have for yourself or for a present for someone else. If you don't find what you want on the web site just give me a call at 928-855-9400 and we will help you. We have hundreds of items in our retail store as well. Regulators, Computers, Suits, Masks, Fins, Lights, BCs, Plates, Wings etc.

HO HO HO --- Happy Holidays

Thanks again for letting us serve you at Tech Diving Limited

Good Luck!

Randy

Well- a 50 to 1 chance at a new reg. , not bad at all.
Placed my order this afternoon, and has allready shipped to me.
Thanks, Jim Breslin

Remember the last time I got pissed off ? Well I just looked at this special that Randy put up and said ...... "what are you nuts?" We need to make this avaialble to ALL our customers. There cannot be a $200 purchase requirement.

So I am changing the rules.

Rule # 3 is now changed to --- ANY ORDER (and each order qualifies for a chance.) Even Free DEMO of NAUTILUS.

So get out there to the TDL website and order up. The first 50 orders that come in we will pull the regulator drawing. It's that simple.

Happy Holidays

Regards,

ordered light diamond backup light... I wasn't going to but I could use a new reg as well

I just placed an order yesterday for $60 or so... do I now qualify for my 1:50 chance? w00t.

Whats the count at?

I have not had time to do a count yet to see where we are at.. I know we still have a ways to go but I will keep you all posted as we get close.

Good luck to you all and thank you for your continued support through out the whole year!

Regards
Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom