Win A Free Trip On The Nautilus Belle Amie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not fair. :) I keep my Facebook friends numbers low. But I've got a good story, darn it.

Not fair. :) I keep my Facebook friends numbers low. But I've got a good story, darn it.

I see your "Very few Facebook friends" and raise you my "No facebook Account" at all.

I see your "Very few Facebook friends" and raise you my "No facebook Account" at all.
:rofl3:

Of course, we need to keep in mind that the point is advertising to the broadest market and the prize is payment. Too bad not every advertiser gets paid though. :D

Don't get me wrong, if I thought I had the slightest chance, I'd still try for it. :p

I still want to hear it.. post it on our wall and see how many likes you get. I will repost them all tomorrow.. our last day to give them all a boost and hopefully an increase in likes.

:rofl3:

Of course, we need to keep in mind that the point is advertising to the broadest market and the prize is payment. Too bad not every advertiser gets paid though. :D

Don't get me wrong, if I thought I had the slightest chance, I'd still try for it. :p

You can't win if you don't play.. give it a shot.. What do you have to lose. We haven't had too many participants so I think your shot is as good as any. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom