Will there be diving in the Philippines this summer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It could be detrimental to your health as the infection is still NOT under controlled!
Good luck if you do make the trip!
!

No argument there.
This trip was booked in February!
Every month that passes with no improvement, my hopes diminish I’ll get to Asia again this year. Even if I’m allowed too.

We did not!
The culprit of this human disaster is due to ONE certain country trying to cover it in the beginning!

I meant the human race. Had this been a zombie pandemic instead of a virus we'd all be screwed.

They should bring home all the fillipina nurses from around the world. You would have the largest and most qualified medical system in the world.

Things change all the time and sudden. Cebu is 'hot' spot right now. Quarantine extended and even some degree of lockdown. A couple of hospitals in Manila closed due to staff fatigue and too many COVId patients.. Here is the latest PAL advisory: .PAL Flights for August and onwards
And, from the BBC:
Millions return to lockdown in Philippines
Travel to the Philippines in October will be 'iffy', IMHO
BTW, on a more positive note: Sounds like Thailand is COVID-free for 48 days now.

Back
Top Bottom