Will be in Boston/Portland/Bangor area on or around June 5th through 10th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rossiapacifica

Registered
Reaction score
Experienced diver (1000 + dives) from the Seattle Area looking for dive buddies/club members to show me, accompany me, or recommend shore dives or boat dives around that time frame. Will need to rent ALL gear (am traveling light).

Thanks in advance for comments or helpful suggestions.

Rossiapacifica
B Smith

Experienced diver (1000 + dives) from the Seattle Area looking for dive buddies/club members to show me, accompany me, or recommend shore dives or boat dives around that time frame. Will need to rent ALL gear (am traveling light).

Rossiapacifica
B Smith

If you are in the Bangor area, Diver Ed usually runs a dive charter on Sunday mornings. This charter is out of the Bar Harbor area, about an hour away from Bangor. You can either rent gear from Hamilton Marine in Southwest Harbor or Downeast Dive Shop in Dedham which is on the way to Bar Harbor. You can check out our dive club page for more information The League of Underwater Superheroes - HomeThe League of Underwater Superheroes - Home.

Cheers!
Joe

Rossiapacifica
B Smith

Check back when the time approaches with specific questions and where you will be diving for replies. As I am sure it is in your area around Seattle, we have very unreliable ocean conditions/weather. We don't like making commitments more than a couple days out beacause we don't want to be tied down to diving on any given day. Lots of people dive around here, but for many of us, when and where is a last minute decision. Be sure to put Nubble [no Sunday diving allowed] on your list.

Rossiapacifica

I'd be happy to host you but we'll be away.

I'll suggest making your visit known to our local dive club (Portland/mid coast) , the Maine-iac Divers. You can announce your visit on our Yahoo! Group and network with some divers.

You can browse the local sites here.

Enjoy your visit,
Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom