Will be in Bonaire 4/26-5/4 anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We got those blow up neck pillows and plan to get a few Zzzzzzzzzzzs.

We'll be at Buddy

Pete

We'll join you for the flight down, Only we are driving from DC to Newark - no prior connection. Just hoping I can sleep through the flight!

Sleep?
Drew you disappoint me, sleep is for the weak!

Instead, I will be much to excited about our return to Diver's Eden, so I will be leading the passengers on flight 1553 in a rousing series of my favorite Bonaire themed songs (playing my carry-on bongos of course)

Pete, can I count on you and your party for help with the chorus?

:guitarist

For everyone else on that flight, don't worry... I'll be slipping a couple sleeping pills in EnronX's dinner before we get on the plane.

You can all thank me later by buying me an Amstel Bright!

Heard it is great, have fun. I am thinking of going to Bonaire with family in Aug. Please tell me if it is good for all levels and ages. Any good places to stay at and restaurants would help too.

depi one of the great things about Bonaire is that it is fabulous for all ages and levels of divers. The shore diving is so easy and there are so many sites to choose from. Some helpful links to help narrow down the places to stay and eat as well as to learn more about the diving: www.infobonaire.com www.bonairetalk.com www.bsdme.info

You dogs! Have a great trip! Ive got to wait until August.....(sigh)
Finally a trip with the boys! Found flights from Hou for 566.00 and a 3bdrm ocean front villa in Belnam for 1050.00..Im stoked!

Look forward to a report!

Drew

Ok all...

It is 6pm (almost 3 minutes til) with rum punch and Bonaire Mariachi Band...where is everyone? Don't make me drink all this rum punch by myself!

Liz

dvrliz1:
Ok all...

It is 6pm (almost 3 minutes til) with rum punch and Bonaire Mariachi Band...where is everyone? Don't make me drink all this rum punch by myself!

Liz

Next Monday for us...see you there!!!!!:D

EnronX:
Pete, can I count on you and your party for help with the chorus?
:guitarist

Suuuure, will you have lyric sheets to pass out?

Back
Top Bottom