Will be in Bonaire 4/26-5/4 anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djac5700:
4/29 - 5/5 at the Den Laman.

For a split second, your avatar gave me so much hope. Images of an in-person view of some "Into the Blue" Jessica Alba bikini scenes flashed across my mind. I'm heartbroken.......
:D Sorry dude...:rofl3:

Ok, this is great! How about some rum punch (I'll buy!) and a get together at my place so we can all meet face to face? It is always great to meet SB'ers in person! I'm going to start an SB board (don't worry..a wooden board) for people to post pictures and sign....

How about I have it scheduled for Monday night 5pm...April 23 and 30...and the following one if interested. Let me know! I would love to "host" the SBers to meet each other when on Bonaire!

Great way to meet new friends and put faces to the screen names we've all known for a while!

Liz

dvrliz1:
Ok, this is great! How about some rum punch (I'll buy!) and a get together at my place so we can all meet face to face? It is always great to meet SB'ers in person! I'm going to start an SB board (don't worry..a wooden board) for people to post pictures and sign....

How about I have it scheduled for Monday night 5pm...April 23 and 30...and the following one if interested. Let me know! I would love to "host" the SBers to meet each other when on Bonaire!

Great way to meet new friends and put faces to the screen names we've all known for a while!

Liz

Thanks Liz

That is a nice idea.

My wife and I will be traveling with Pete (aka Spectrum) and his wife.

We will see you all in a few weeks.

dvrliz1:
How about I have it scheduled for Monday night 5pm...April 23 and 30

Thank you Liz. I'll make full attempt to make either the 23rd (pretty tight schedule with Benji that day) or 30th.

--Dan

dvrliz1:

Liz

I don't know what's involved in Caribbean rum punch but I am around on 23rd - if only conscious from my first couple of days of Caribbean diving bliss.

dvrliz1:

Liz
I'll drop by Liz but I can't promise when. I kinda get caught up in diving when I'm in Bonaire :D

Monday the 30th sounds good. We will try to get out of the water to stop by.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom