Will be in Bonaire 4/26-5/4 anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yipee! This is turning into a great get together! See you all soon! Oh just to let you kow there will be non-alcoholic beverages available too....

Liz

Thanks Liz!

Ok, when I do things, I try and to them right.........sooooooooooo.....

I'm having a Scubaboard "Memory" Board made up for everyone from Scubaboard that stops by anytime.

We actually have a free rum punch party (for guests) on Monday nights with an "All You Can Eat" BBQ (extra charge) following it.

What I would like to do is have anyone scubaboard member who is on the island who would like to meet other SB'er stop by for the party! The rum punch will be on me.

Also, bring a momento to leave on the board. This could be a small flag, dive shop sticker...anything that is a rememberance of you! We will put it on the board, you can sign it, or whatever.

On the 23rd and 30th I have a local Bonairean Mariachi Band coming at 6pm for everyone to listen to.....

This is going to be fun!

Liz

Of course free rum punch! The BBQ is $20.00 adults, $10.00 children from 9-12 years of age, under 9 FREE! This includes 5% OB Tax. It is ALL YOU CAN EAT, with Bonairean style food. About 5-6 different salads, grilled fish of the day, BBQ ribbs, Grilled Chicken, Goat Stew or Beef Stew and Flan (Egg Custard) or cheesecake for desert. You will also be serened by the Mariachi Band until 9pm.....and the bar remains open with wine, beer, rum punch (after 6:30 for purchase). Gibi also makes his "drink of the week". Last week it was fresh mango margaritas..... Also, we can accommodate vegetarians...last week Gibi made vegetable lasagna, sometimes it can also be a HUGE veggie omlette.

Hope this helps.

Liz

dvrliz1:
Of course free rum punch! The BBQ is $20.00 adults, $10.00 children from 9-12 years of age, under 9 FREE! This includes 5% OB Tax. It is ALL YOU CAN EAT, with Bonairean style food. About 5-6 different salads, grilled fish of the day, BBQ ribbs, Grilled Chicken, Goat Stew or Beef Stew and Flan (Egg Custard) or cheesecake for desert. You will also be serened by the Mariachi Band until 9pm.....and the bar remains open with wine, beer, rum punch (after 6:30 for purchase). Gibi also makes his "drink of the week". Last week it was fresh mango margaritas..... Also, we can accommodate vegetarians...last week Gibi made vegetable lasagna, sometimes it can also be a HUGE veggie omlette.

Hope this helps.

Liz

Oh now you've done it Liz. I was doing ok with not being there until you said Gibi is cooking and making goat stew. Now I am having really bad PBD.

For all you lucky people on island that week, take my advise and GO!
Gibi is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and a great cook. Its a chance to see some of the real Bonaire.

herman:
For all you lucky people on island that week, take my advise and GO!
Gibi is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and a great cook. Its a chance to see some of the real Bonaire.

I appreciate the info on veggie and non-alcoholic options without needing to 'whine' for them separately. Chances for popping by and making it back in water for night dive just went up several notches :D

If you want veggie, you should let Liz know in advance so Gibi can be prepaired. We try to visit him every time we are on island and he does some wonderful dishes for my veggie dive buddies but he does like some advanced notice.

Back
Top Bottom