Wich fin from scubapro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My top three choices for SP fins, or any fins for that matter would be:

1) Jet Fin,

2) Jet Fin,

and

3) Jet Fin.

I have used my Jet Fins since '85 and they are still going strong. They do everything well and are one of the most enduring and durable designs ever made.

Did I mention my choice would be Jet Fins?

Jets. Original Jets.

I am a regular user of a pair of Apollo Biofin Pro (which are MUCH better, in my humble opinion, than any Scubapro split fins), but I still LOVE my Scubapro Jetfins. The Jetfins are great in any situation and I use mine a lot more than the Apollo. The only advantage the Apollo has over the Jetfins is during surface swimming.

I say get a pair of Jetfins with spring heels (I use Halcyon's but others make them too).

Vie:
I am a regular user of a pair of Apollo Biofin Pro (which are MUCH better, in my humble opinion, than any Scubapro split fins), but I still LOVE my Scubapro Jetfins. The Jetfins are great in any situation and I use mine a lot more than the Apollo. The only advantage the Apollo has over the Jetfins is during surface swimming.

I say get a pair of Jetfins with spring heels (I use Halcyon's but others make them too).

I agree and disagree with your comment. Based on my humble experiences, Biofin Pro is much easier to manipulate in most condition. But, if we need to swim against the strong current, it is going to be more task than SP twin jet.

It is only my 2C.

Safe dive!

Split Fins are the Bomb!!!! You cant go wrong with Scuba Pro Jet Fins. I have them and they are great. I havd Tusa and they were great. I like my Scuba Pro a little bit better but either are good. Good luck and you will do fine with your scuba pros.

Go read DA Aquamaster's post about 100 times. You'll get the idea. Besides Jets are less expensive than most of those funny looking tupperware fins you can find out there.

Back
Top Bottom