Why????!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPLOU

Contributor
Reaction score
Boynton Beach/ former Long Island, NY (THE ISLAND)
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Why is it that the NOAA marine forcast on Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday indicate that for Sat (and Sunday) the winds would be fair, and seas would be 1-2 ft.
But! Then come Thursday suddenly everything changes now it is 20kt winds w/ 3-5 ft seas and small craft advisory up?????

Is that why nature is called a mother?

DEEPLOU:
Why is it that the NOAA marine forcast on Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday indicate that for Sat (and Sunday) the winds would be fair, and seas would be 1-2 ft.
But! Then come Thursday suddenly everything changes now it is 20kt winds w/ 3-5 ft seas and small craft advisory up?????

Your mother doesnt want you to go diving! :wink:

Its the same about sickness before a nice relaxing time off, somehow the relaxing time just brings it on when you have managed to stave it off for weeks beforehand at work..... so you lose some enjoyment of the time off you have.

DEEPLOU:

Hey Lou,

I think its you ruining it for everybody. Face it your bad luck. You're just going to have to nicer to me, you know I control the weather. Seriously though, this cold front just came in like a freight train, thats the trouble with cold fronts they are too unpredictable. Good news is it can't last forever, this losing streak has to end sometime. See ya at the shop.

John

Back
Top Bottom