Why not Fundies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWGratefulDiver:

see, i told you i am confused

i thought NAUI offered an Intro. to Tech class

AND

there's a class called "Essentials" which is offered by somebody out in the West coast only

so is the "Essentials" class really the NAUI class?

SparticleBrane:
To my knowledge (which is definitely limited!), "Essentials" is only currently offered by Breakthrudiving/5thd-x.

that's what i thought

H2Andy:
yes... and in caves, when the passage narrows, that current really rips

LUCIKLY, so far, the ripping-current-caves have rocky bottoms, so pull-and-glide
works well

in a silty cave, i'd go for the walls, but it'd be much slower and deliberate (don't want to hurt the cave)
RE: Jason, Red, and Andy's discussion ... all very interesting. Just wondering what it has to do with Lynne's topic.

Ya certainly don't need Fundies to dive in current ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
RE: Jason, Red, and Andy's discussion ... all very interesting. Just wondering what it has to do with Lynne's topic.

lol ... then why did you jump in on it to affirm that Essentials = NAUI?

:eyebrow:

NWGratefulDiver:
LOL - no doubt.

But if these discussions bother you so much, why do you read and respond every time the subject comes up? In fact, you respond with exactly the same complaint every time.
either that or "Catherine...your the best"

Well Intro to Tech DVD from 5thd-x is essentially the Essentials video. I don't know what our discussion has to do with Lynne's topic. It's Andy's fault. :wink:

TheRedHead:
It's Andy's fault. :wink:

are we married?

You two are married???????

No wonder...:wink:

I don't think 3/4 of the posts in this thread actually address Lynne's question. My post was one of many small parasite threads riding along this much larger thread. No harm intended.

And yeah, it's Andy's fault....

Diver Dennis:
You two are married???????

YOU'RE OFF TOPIC

NWGratefulDiver:
LOL - no doubt.

But if these discussions bother you so much, why do you read and respond every time the subject comes up? In fact, you respond with exactly the same complaint every time.

You do realize that makes you one of the "usual suspects" ... :eyebrow:

Seems like if you're gonna keep complaining about "tired arguments" you'd want to avoid contributing to them ... :confused:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
I monitor the boards as part of my work. The same comments on this subject are posted over and over. No complaints-dive on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom