Why is my IP address blocked??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoweman

Untroubled Troll
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've tried strictly WiFi and strictly cellular, but it's blocked me both ways. I'm able to get through now with a VPN.

What gives?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230218-142005.png
    Screenshot_20230218-142005.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 60
Also, in the IP blocked logs, the past days have been from Ukraine, Russia, Vietnam, Ghana and India. Are you in any of those countries?

Thank you for the reply. I don't think I can recreate the episode. I was at a restaurant in ATL when it occurred. Now, my phone doesn't have a problem connecting,

I wasn't using a VPN when I was blocked. I left the restaurant and went to a Costco and still had the same problem. That's when I switched to VPN, and could get through.

The https://whatismyipaddress.com/ is a cool site. Thank you. I was wondering how to see my IP address. That helps a lot. Everything is copacetic now. Your response is, and will be, very helpful.

Hello! Having the same IP address ban problem. I'm visiting family overseas, and I can't access SB on the WiFi connection (static IP). Is there any chance you can whitelist my specific IP?

Back
Top Bottom