Why doesn't PADI manufacture dive gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uh huh. Right. Serious diving. That explains why you have posted 1,132 times. Oh! I mean 1,133 with that last one. I am sure someone with all your experience in 14 years of diving, oh I mean, last 18 months with 50-99 dives can learn from all your experience in your 1,133 posts. That is an average of 11 to 22 posts per dive you have made. And you make fun of my posts? I'll be sure to read everyone of your posts since based on your experience you really sound like you know what you are doing.

Are you kidding me? Get real. Go diving and stop posting so much. 1,133 posts in 18 months!?!?! Heck, forget going diving, at least just try to get out of the house once a week.

PS - My profile is old too. Everyone knows that PADI won't accept you unless you have a lot of varied experience. I had to have 100 dives to be accepted into my IE. ( I had 101)

Your profile is old? You joined four months ago! Apparently you and I differ greatly in our definitions of both "old" and "experience".

I really wish a responsible adult (read Moderator) would take this thread into the back room and put a bullet in it.

Back
Top Bottom