Why do Dive Shops Sell Beanies?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"I can't wear a Viking helmet either with my doubles; I could impale myself doing valve drills. What were you thinking? "

You had better warn us before you try that again!!! I just spit iced-tea all over my keyboard.

Patti

I have one in BRIGHT blue i picked up at Ginnie Springs in Fl. I have long hair and when I was diving down there (no hood) my hair was getting tangled in my manifold, regs, and hoses. I got one to tuck my hair inside before the dive. Of course everyone in my group got a nice chuckle out of it, but it did the job quit well.

I absolutely *love* my beanie. Not only does it keep my lil head warm, but it keeps the pond scum out of my hair too!

Surelyshirly:
Scuba Toys sell that helmet?

Mention scubaboard and you get 10% off any Viking helmet! :D

I called Scuba Toys and ordered my helmet. Not only did I get my 10% discount BUT I GOT A FREE BEANIE

If only I could find a beanie that had a propeller mounted upon a stalk on the top of it !!!!

But, then again, m'Lady RedHead, you'll never know what it's like to be baldheaded.

the K

Here you go Kraken:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...1/102-7414479-0140910?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance

Only $6.99 for the propeller beanie with elastic chin strap. That's the one I want.

I think the do-rag is the thing for the bald head. Somewhat risque and a bit sexy. I like the 1 mm hooded vest because I can't lose my hood. That scubatoys beanie doesn't have the ear cut outs like the photo! I got a big cone head when I wore it. :11:

dherbman:
Have anything battery powered? I've been thinking about a scooter, but this looks promising.

this man is a genius

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom