Why are you called.....The Great Screen Name Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
I use to go by Bastet, the goddess of the cats in Egypt but when I got into Scuba, my DP and I were talking about recovery of things and it was mentioned that cobalt blue was very easy to see under water. The cobalt was easy and the DP came up with babe, hence Cobaltbabe. Nothing exciting.

I don't know if I'd agree with the "Nothing exciting." part......

Well Cobalt...in a very....friendly...way, you're name is very nice.

I got involved with Surfguru.com. He was trying to do streaming video of the local surf, fishing & diving daily reports. Off course I did the diving scene. I had no idea on a handle...they picked out "Cudachaser". I liked it and it stuck

I was in St Thomas on a dive holiday and needed some new gear. Mares happened to be holding a big demo and had some great sales. So I went a little nuts.

My buddies asked me "Are you turning into a MaresMan?" After that, kinda stuck as 90% of my equipment is still Mares.

Enjoys the ride
:mean:

cobaltbabe once bubbled...

OD are you hitting on me, AGAIN!!!! :wink:

No...

I am not hitting on you AGAIN!

I am hitting on you STILL!

(I hadn't noticed that I had stopped.... Did anyone see me stop?...I didn't think I stopped.... mumble mumble)

My login name is a very bad, very old in joke that no-one other than me and my X Boss would ever get even if I explained it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom