Why are you called.....The Great Screen Name Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It just seemed to have a ring to it....Lawman!

I used to call myself FartHitler but it lacked something.

No explaning needed...... :D

Kayla:)

I am an air conditioning contractor in Bennington, Vermont.

"benn" for my location. "cool" for the trade.

Ssshhh...... everyone is snoozing on their key boards.

Well, I was doing all these experiments with corpses and electricity during college...one of them escaped and...:wacko:

Actually I just came up with it about 6 years ago sitting around playing on the computer. I'm a big zombie movie fan so, that was my inspiration. Why settle for a regular zombie when you can have a super-duper Electric Zombie? Is there a cooler premise for a horror movie?...I think not.

:)

benncool once bubbled...
I am an air conditioning contractor in Bennington, Vermont.
*sigh* Home of the fabulous Blue Benn Diner. If I lived up there, I'd be as fat as a tick because of that place. Nobody else in the world makes buckwheat pancakes like that. :)

I laughed at Zagnut. Dude, I needed that laugh today.

I used to post on a car enthusiast board and because I drove a black car I was Lady in Black. Well, as it has happened on this board to others, when I initially posted, the regulars didn't believe I was real. They hurled insults and said way nasty things thinking that I was someone else - a poster that someone made up to throw everyone off (you call them sockpuppets here). After a lot of nasty exchanges the whole mess was straightened out. Everyone apologized and I changed to Raven because I called my car Raven. Raven stuck and I have been Raven every since.

R

After a significant life altering event about 23 years ago, I decided that I needed to get a grip on life. Over the last 10 or so years, I've come to realize that everything I do (good, bad, inert) hinges on my motivation - my intent, you know? So this word has sort of become a centerpiece of all that I am.

Its my handle on every board I frequent (music, recording, kayaking, diving, whatever) its on my body, its on my truck, its become my profession - its sort of who I am. I ask myself this question a thousand times a day - what's my motivation for...?

Actually I wanted zagnut, but it was already taken. Which of you twisted people theived bit 'o honey...?

ALEX: "Ken, you have control of the board."
KEN: "Thanks, Alex. I'll take third-rate candies of the 50's and 60's for $100, please..."

K

Well my SN came from what I do in the summer time. SCORE stands for Silver Cup Offshore Rescue & Evac. ResQ is what I do there and in my normal job (relative term) on an ambulance. :D

I should have picked GhettoMedic. At least there's an interesting story behind that one:D

Paul...well, it being my first name. And b....the first letter of my last name.
Not creative I know. But it doesn't bother me. :)

I use to go by Bastet, the goddess of the cats in Egypt but when I got into Scuba, my DP and I were talking about recovery of things and it was mentioned that cobalt blue was very easy to see under water. The cobalt was easy and the DP came up with babe, hence Cobaltbabe. Nothing exciting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom