Why are you called.....The Great Screen Name Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, Kentucky. Phew.

I always thought "KYDiver" was a new Padi certification that I wanted little to do with. :eek:ut:

I got my name because I am currently in litigation with a Mermaid.

Just needed a name nobody else had.

professional
land
surveying
diver
4377 (one of my ceritfication #'s)
:chin:

mars2u,

Actually, Mars is not the closest planet to Earth. That distinction belongs to Venus. Most of the planets can be seen from Earth with just the naked eye.

MgicTwnger,

Does it have anything to do with an old song, froggie?

JAG are my initials, and w8r came from when it was cool to abreviate words like skater w/ sk8r so i made water = w8r and has been my IM name ever since so it was easy to remember for a chat board... :eek:ut:

Wouldn't w8r be "waiter"?

I use Doof because, one night some of my friends and I were playing a game of Quake against each other, and I was looking through the available avatars for the game, and found that little green alien with the big teeth that's my avatar here. A female friend of mine always called me "doofus", so I just shortened it to Doof, and have been using it ever since, on numerous boards.

There is apparently another Doof out there, so occasionally, I wind up using DoofToo.

Walter once bubbled...
mars2u,

Actually, Mars is not the closest planet to Earth. That distinction belongs to Venus. Most of the planets can be seen from Earth with just the naked eye.

I edited my message...tried to be too short in initially writing it and then had sticky fingers.
This is true...probably needed to be more specific (btw...Mars is the 4th planet for those playing along). Venus is the brightest from earth and the 2nd star from the sun...it's sometimes called the evening star.
We can also get into a debate whether pluto should be designated as a planet...lol
Probably get as hotly contested as DIR...lol:D

I used to ski out west every year and then my wife demanded a warm tropical vacation. We went to Grand Cayman in 1980, then I snorkeled for the first time. I couldn't believe what I saw, I was hooked!!! If only I would have purchased some realestate on the beach that year :eek:, there were only a few places to stay, Holidy Inn, the Palms, that was all that was on the beach. The Treasure Island was an abandon project, We stayed at the Cayman Islander, and could walk down a dirt path (two track) to the 7mile beach. The rest of the beach was a jungle. Anyway, we do have a timeshare at the Brac since 89, since this is where my interest started......Caymaniac:)

Chris B = ChrisB which sounds like Crispy.

I also like Krispy Kreme Doughnuts:)

-Crispy

well, I'm a diver, and I'm a canuck, so........

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom