Whose going Christmas diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greg somers

Reaction score
In my country Santa wears red speedos and jandals and him and his reindoods hang out at the beach getting a tan and BBQing. He also gets a dive or 2 in. How else is he going to get the presents to the good girls and boys under the water?
I am going to be diving on the white sandy beaches of Northland, New Zealand over christmas. 24 - 30 C. Water temp 21-22 C and vis average 15-30 metres. Where underwater will Santa find you? (Showers and baths are not considered underwater..ok?)
Cheers all Ears,
You know who...
The Gasman

We're open for business as usual. Unless the schedule changes it will be a 7:30am start and the night dive should end around 8:00pm.

Joy to the World! :rolleyes:

Of course, if no one signs up to go diving, then most of the staff will have the (unpaid) day off.

Wife Daughter and I will be in Parguera Pr for week Of Christmas. Will anyone be around that area...we woudllie to do a night dive or two. It take five folks...are there any fourth and Fifth that woud like to see sleepy daytime fishes and some awake nighttime fishes.

PM me if you woudl like to join us. We will schedule with the Dive Op on the 20th or 21st of Dec.

Mad:upset:

It's snowing in Tokyo! Snow is only any good if you are on a mountain with skis strapped to your feet!

Usually I go skiing for Christmas - this year diving! Thailand here I come.....

I sure wish I were going some place with warm water. I will be diving though. My fiance and I will be hitting some of the springs in Florida....it is better than ice diving in the quarries of Ohio. hehehehe

Yes, another two weeks in (divers) paradise.........Dec 25-Jan 6. Life is rough.......

Last X-mas morning we met some friends to dive in Laguna Beach in southern California. It was sunny & still, like a X-mas miracle shining thru the waves. I wore some of my X-mas gifts (in spite of the cast I know you should try everything in the pool before you take it in the ocean.) If you can get some early morning dives in before Dry Land Santa shows up, it will brace you for the day!:)

does a 2 or 3 tank boat dive on the 21st count in the San Juans in the Puget Sound area count? heheheheheh

I'm heading to Vietnam on the 28th with 5 or 6 coworkers. If we make it up to Nah Trang I'll definately get in the water. We've only got a week and we'll be spending most of our time in and around Ho Chi Minh where it's nice and warm.

Back
Top Bottom