Whose going Christmas diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know about Christmas, but at the dive club were talking about doing a wreck dive on New Years day. That is if we don't have to saw a hole in the lake to launch the boat. Otherwise we will probably do a shore dive.
Of course if Santa Brings me a dry suit(unlikely) I may have to try it out on Christmas morning.

Jim

...Sillygrendel and I are going to Bonaire on New Year's Day and staying through the 10th of Jan.

I’m hoping to complete My Cavern Cert before Jan 10th. My instructor is so pedantic (a good thing) that it means Ill be diving every spare minute I can during Christmas (in between finding a good marriage councilor):D

I plan to stay out of the water between 12/25 and 1/1. However, the weekend after New Years I am scheduled to be in Florida to assist with a trimix class.

Morning snorkeling with the Manatees at Crystal River (daughters made the decision but at least I get to get wet) and an afternoon dive on the 23rd. Makes the drive down to the in-laws worthwhile. It is a bit cool here in Chicago right now, so looking forward to diving after a three month SI.

S

Well, unlike alot of you I will not be going to some exotic location. My travel money went into a new furnace and air conditioning, ( Upstate N.Y. ) gets pretty cold. I will however be drawn to the water, Ice or no........A shipwreck is calling, faintly, I'll hear it more clearly as the time nears. I'm already searching for playmates, ( Scubanarc ) and hope to hear from them soon. It would be ashame if you missed another good time. This one should be under the ice if the weather holds or we will do oldie but goodies like the Severn or the Vince if the ice fails to appear. One thing is certain, Wreck/Tec will dive..............To all the others going away. Put a smile on a fat boys face and take me with you!
Please have a good time and be careful. Don't brag too much upon your return......

Probably Peacock or Ginnie or Telford if it clears...

Roak

Mudguppy and I will be at the Homestead Crater in Utah on the 27th. Not real exciting but it is underwater. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom