Who's up for a weekday dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, On Friday I saw a pair of Rockboots at the gate on the exit window ledge, in case someone finds they are missing a pair.

I won't be available til next weekend. After that, I may be able to do some weekdays.

Seems like the waters are roughing up anyways, I hope next week things will settle down.

Attachments

• fc_summary.png
    fc_summary.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 40
Conditions look good, I'm interested in going tomorrow (11/17)
I was originally thinking Lovers#3 so I could maybe bring a fish home for dinner. My 1st trip to Lobos is scheduled for day after thanksgiving with my dive shop but I would be glad for a preview if you don't mind scaling the dive down to a newbie level.(just got OW cert in July, have done about 25 dives plus a handful of free-dives spearfishing, all in Monterey, max depth 50')

Conditions look good, I'm interested in going tomorrow (11/17)
I was originally thinking Lovers#3 so I could maybe bring a fish home for dinner. My 1st trip to Lobos is scheduled for day after thanksgiving with my dive shop but I would be glad for a preview if you don't mind scaling the dive down to a newbie level.(just got OW cert in July, have done about 25 dives plus a handful of free-dives spearfishing, all in Monterey, max depth 50')

great, check your mesages.

Back
Top Bottom