Who's got holiday diving plans??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kanonfodr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone going Xmas diving or New Years diving?? I've got an xmas party with friends I must attend, but plan to do some diving this weekend. I definitely want to do some diving on New Years, if I'm not too hung over.

Peace,
Greg

New Years day Blue Springs In.
No big dive but I will be in the water
Hopefully not wet I'll be diving dry:D

Mike

Just got back from a xmas eve dive.
Saw my first whale of the season.
IMG_2993.jpg

We were diving today and will be tomorrow....Saturday off, then sun-Thursday next week. We were treated to diving with a Humpback yesterday. :)

I read about your humpback experience yesterday...so totally jealous.

Peace,
Greg

We are doing a night dive with Island Divers xmas night, would like to go out Saturday sometime, then doing another 3 tanker on Sunday. I need to get 6 more dives in before next Friday night, can i do it?

We are doing a night dive with Island Divers xmas night, would like to go out Saturday sometime, then doing another 3 tanker on Sunday. I need to get 6 more dives in before next Friday night, can i do it?

I'll help you if you want. PM Me. I have tanks.

Peace,
Greg

Anyone going Xmas diving or New Years diving?? I've got an xmas party with friends I must attend, but plan to do some diving this weekend. I definitely want to do some diving on New Years, if I'm not too hung over.

Peace,
Greg

Merrry Christmas, Greg. I hope you find dive buddies. My family would have a cow if I went diving today. It's my turn to cook Christmas dinner. I thought we could all go out to eat at a restaurant, then head to the lake (I have a new undergarment for my DS I want to try out.) That didn't go over so well with them. :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom