Who's got holiday diving plans??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merrry Christmas, Greg. I hope you find dive buddies. My family would have a cow if I went diving today. It's my turn to cook Christmas dinner. I thought we could all go out to eat at a restaurant, then head to the lake (I have a new undergarment for my DS I want to try out.) That didn't go over so well with them. :idk:

^^^^^^^:rofl3:

It's okay, Carrie. I understand you completely. Hope you still manage to have a Merry (albeit dry) Christmas yourself. I almost went today, but when I got out there I decided I would like to live a little bit longer :wink: .

Peace,
Greg

Ed Robinson's added a 3-tank New Year's Day dive...so guess who is diving New Year's Day this year?? YAY!!! :D :D

I'm actually planning to join in on a dive at a local quarry, Guppy Gulch, New Year's day to kick off the new year; just as long as the weather holds out. They're calling for some messy weather and the quarry is off of a messy road.

Back
Top Bottom