Who's Going??!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee - PM me some stuff on 2006

Larry - I've got some people coming who will be doing your dsd's.. what time do those start?

tx.lakerats:
Dee - PM me some stuff on 2006

Larry - I've got some people coming who will be doing your dsd's.. what time do those start?

We'll have instructors standing by all day - so really anytime we'll dunk folks in the pool. Also, the DUI guys will be here, bringing in 7 different size suits for anyone who wants to get in the pool but stay dry!

scubatoys:
Also, the DUI guys will be here, bringing in 7 different size suits for anyone who wants to get in the pool but stay dry!

Shweeet! I've always wanted to try a drysuit. Yet another reason to come. :D BTW, is my Nitrox card in, Larry? It's been almost month since my class. I'm hoping to pick it up while I'm there this Saturday.

Bo

Dang, My parents are coming to town this weekend.

Any suggestions on how to playcate a couple of senior citiznes after I ditch 'em for the day?

On second thought, they're just coming to see the granddaughter anyway.

Any suggestions on how to placate the wife after I stick her with her inlaws for the day?

In the interest of marital harmony, I guess I'd better stay home.

bnajdrovsky:
Shweeet! I've always wanted to try a drysuit. Yet another reason to come. :D BTW, is my Nitrox card in, Larry? It's been almost month since my class. I'm hoping to pick it up while I'm there this Saturday.

Bo

Sorry... I reviewed your test... and I've got some bad news... :wink:

Just kiddin' I'm sure it's in... We got them all in. Come pick it up Saturday!

Jay_SMART_Diver:
So Larry, the doors are opening at 9:00 and presentations start at 10:00?

Yup! We'll be here putting the chairs and table in the tent, icing down the water and sodas, filling up the snowcone machine etc.. a bit before 9... And full action from 10 on. It will probably be jam packed in here and we have parking for about 200 cars... so if anyone wants to car pool... it would be great. I got a lot of DM's and Instructors helping out - both in the pool and in the Shop - and we'll all have on yellow scubatoys shirts so you can pick out someone who can help with questions!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Larry, I am looking forward to being there! Hopefully the new ScubaBoard stickers will arrive in time! I started another thread in the main Texas area as well!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom